Here's a Sample Wedding Song...!

 Hi!

So here's a sample of a wedding or wedding anniversary song I wrote!

If you'd like your very own custom song written, let me know on the contact form!

So this is it...

Get your own Christian wedding anniversary song


Title: I Celebrate You

VERSE 1

For you I am grateful

For you I give thanks 

For even though I thought I was ok

My life you enhance 

So I take this time to celebrate 

CHORUS 1

I celebrate you my gift from God

You are a blessing sent from above

I celebrate you my fair one, my dove

With you in my life there's one more reason 

To celebrate 

VERSE 2

I don't like to think it

 But even if you pass on

The mark that you have made on my life 

Will be so strong

So while you are here, I celebrate 

CHORUS 2

I celebrate God for He is the One

The One who sent you as a gift from above

He's shown me mercy, He's shown me grace

He's given me you as one more reason 

To celebrate 

Copyright 2021

There you have it!

Remember if you want to weigh in your opinion on this song, you can get blog membership when you become a Tier 2 patron, here...

And for the melody, I'll try to upload a video with that😉

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments