My entry for the JCDC gospel song competition 2021!!

 Hi! 

Guess what?! I have a video to show you...

Look and listen then tell me what you think.

Emmanuel


This is the exact video I submitted to the JCDC team in 2021, and they rejected itπŸ‘€! See if you can figure out why...πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š (Just kidding...of course it was super unprofessional...and it was raining in the background..and my voice was cracking...and the music was off... so yeah, they rejected it πŸ˜‚)

Leave your thoughts in the comments.

I can't wait!

In the meantime, here are the lyrics:

EMMANUEL

Verse 1

Give me the revelation

Of how to find You in every situation.

Everything I go through

Is a chance to know You more

Emmanuel

Chorus

In my distress on You may I call.

When I am merry let me sing a psalm.

If I get sick, let me call for the elders to pray.

So may I draw nigh to You always

Emmanuel.

Verse 2

Give me the revelation

Of how to touch You in every situation

Every path I walk through

Is a time to hold You closer

Emmanuel

Bridge

Emmanuel, Emmanuel

Emmanuel, Emmanuel

Emmanuel

Now here is the video in question...

Thanks for stopping by!

Contribute to this blog


Comments

Popular Posts