My tribute song for the late prophet TB Joshua

 Hi everyone!

I wrote this song yesterday,  that is, June 11, 2021, and thought it would be fitting to share it for the birthday of the late Prophet TB Joshua.

Prophet TB JOSHUA


As usual I tried to tinker with the keyboard...in the scale of C! Click this link to check out the video on my YouTube channel! But remember that comments can only be left if you're a member of this beautiful blog!👍🏽

How to join? Ask and it shall be given! Use the link just below and be sure to sign up for the second level...Patrons Elite

https://www.patreon.com/YanekeLewis

Now, here are the lyrics:

Title: Tears for the Prophet 

  • A man I never met
    But one whose rich impact my life has felt
    To him I wasn't known
    But at his passing I still had to mourn
    I shed tears for the Prophet 

    Verse
    A treasure of a life
    A gracious loan from Heaven
    A bright shining light
    But we all knew that it wouldn't be forever

    Bridge
    But his works live on
    And his words speak on
    And I will give thanks
    Even through my tears

    Chorus 2
    A man I never met
    But one whose rich impact my life has felt
    To him I wasn't known
    But at his passing I still had to mourn
    I was blessed by the Prophet 
    Earth has lost one that was truly great
    I shed tears for the Prophet 
  • And that's it for now...see you next time on this beautiful musical journey ❤!

  • Tell a friend about it!

Comments